页面

2011年3月15日星期二

He is work...

He is working today...so i just can waiting his sms...he only sms me when he is going to work...and never contact with me for this whole day...i wait,wait,and wait.....finally,my phone received message,but make me disappointed...because is not U!! well...still waiting for his sms....almost 10pm....i contact with him,because i know he wont contact me....even he having dinner,lunch...he also won't contact me...after i having contact with him through SMS!!(not a phone calls,coz i know the reason why he is not willing to call me)...he said not willingness to work as a phone promoter...he said unhappy with his jobs...isitz true?? i really don't know...she also working in the same place,same floor with him...i'm worrying about that...but i can done nothing to this...after finished his working hours,he told me that want having tea time with his friend...1st day work,after working hours have a nice mood to having tea with friends?? aren't u said tired?? huh.....=.=" he can done do whatever he like,i can't...i also know he can't come accompany me during my holidays...i only can stay at home online,online and online...well,this is my life...............a boring life.....................no entertainment,no people can accompany,no objective,lost myself and no target.......what a boring life!!! without his accompany,my life is totally empty!!(coz he forbid me this and that)

没有评论:

发表评论