页面

2011年11月3日星期四

U ARE NO LONGER IS MY FRIEND ANYMORE

   when i start to write this means i very disappointed to u..u lie be, betray me, ignore me..all of that i will remember..forever..can't forget..selfish..this is the thing i learnt from u..not only u but all of u..i totally can't accept what u did behind of me..although somebody is busybody about my things, but if u are my real friend, i think u won't be influenced..i though u are the only true friend in this college.. but, u did disappointed to me..haih..
   please don't act in front of me..i will very hate u..some more, somebody acts like want make me alone,no friend at all..but u won't success..because innocent parties have eyes,  and heart..they can think, can feel, and can see what u did to me, why u did so..
   in addition, someone became a "25" zai/lui..i know what u chit-chat to them about me..actually i can know what u did through your attitude and actions..so, please don't try to pretend in front of me..
   i am the person which is very straight..if i dislike u, i am more willing alone than see those stupid and pretended face..i also is the person that if u make me angry and can't stand anymore, i won't be nice to u..and i will declare to all the world know what is the truth and what u did to me..the result is all of the u won't be so friend anymore after know all the truth..i won't scare, i know what the effect to me..still remain the same like now..but i am sure u all will be change due to the truth..so, don't challenge my patient!! i'm not that NICE!! =) 
    

没有评论:

发表评论