页面

2011年11月13日星期日

yesterday=my big day!! ^^

   well..yesterday is my big day..my birthday!! =D for chinese year, i am 21 year old..i became an adult since after yesterday..i'm happy that almost all my friends wishes me!! haha..i am so surprise about my housemate gave me a memorable birthday!! they just create a story and close the light..like very normal..==! when i turn to left(the door and kitchen) i saw a candle light and they started sang a birthday song to me..=) haha..so surprise!! thanks all of them..even though that is not a perfect cake, but in my heart it was perfect!! then at my birth-day, i received many messages and calls from my lovely friends~some of them date me to celebrate..but so sorry i cant out with them as i need to rush my assignment!! =( and my facebook's notification received over 100 birthday wishes..i knew almost all of them..just few people i dont know..
   
   at the same date, i rushed my individual assignment all the afternoon!! finally done it at 7pm!! hoo~~~so tiring...><!! so happy when i finished..but i started to worried about the plagiarism percentage..i uploaded my assignment!! so nervous to waiting the percentage!! (>~<)" finally the result out..is 2%..wahahahahaha...so happy!! thanks god..i received a big big present  at my birthday!! but i hope the info i wrote in my assignment is correct and meaningful la...hope all the point can help me to get more marks!! 

   at night! my sis bought a fruit cake for me..and my family sang a birthday song for me..=) that cake so delicious~~yummy~~~not so sweet and tasty~~^^ 

   finally, i would said my bf! he fetch me went genting..=) these few weeks so rush for presentation and assignment...went genting is a way for me to relax awhile..

   lastly..my birthday is passed...is time to start do my revision and presentation..><!! so lazy...Lol...try my best la...

没有评论:

发表评论