页面

2011年1月21日星期五

HOLIDAY!!!

My holiday start from 18th jan 2011(after exam)...actually i was happy cause no need study study and study again...but now...i feel that i would like to go college and study...bcoz this holiday make me feel bored!!! even thought i just back from ipoh...yesterday go ipoh at morning...when i reach my home town and met my cousins...i play with them..then...i GET HURT...haih...nvm...i felt super tired and sleep when i was at ipoh...i don know waht happen to me...my relatives pregnent ald...hope her daughter coming...what can i do in this holiday???? be a real pig??? sleep and eat??so...i prefer to work...but no part time job for me...><!! i need money,i need job...i also need ppl acc me to shopping,go here,go there...but no one...all busy their jobs...although have some friends free...but also no use...bcoz bf forbid me out with them...so....i really don know how i pass this holiday...if CNY still got out with family la...just fell bored before CNY...so....hope CNY will coming as soon as possible...but schooling day away from me as far as possible...i know after CNY i have no mood to study ald...haha...now is 1:38am...i'm still awake...what can i do?????????????? =="

没有评论:

发表评论