页面

2010年10月14日星期四

Useful paragaph..

just now i saw some useful paragraph from a person...i know what should i do...i know what is the most important in my world now..i know i should not care about these useless & sadness things...very thanks that person...i will be strong before & after make a decision...i know i will sad...but this is the way i can solve those problems...otherwise,i know my friends will support me...BTW,i can not descibe my feeling now..isizt sad?? release??painful?? hurt?? i think i should keep my mind...then forget about it...some times i will think twise what can i do? what should i do? but i think just decide by god..huh~~~feel wanna go beach feel the wind kiss my face..see the sea play the water...feel the white sand protect my foot....feel the sun around me...feel wanna break for few days at there...feel wanna RELEASE~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论