页面

2011年12月27日星期二

expectation~

   CNY is coming soon~its 3 weeks more~=目 (xixi..) it also means i done my 5 sems! 2 sems more then is my turn to graduate,it also my turn to become unemployed person..(╯﹏╰)
   is ok~better than staying at college learn nothing! I'm so happy that i can leave college life 2 sems more~~wohoo~~~but i will strive to find for a good job because i don't want and don't wish be a gal who just enjoy own meaningless life..
   that is not my style~i like work and earn $$ myself..because i can use $$ in many things or something else i like~but i hope after graduate and before i found a job, i can travel or having a nice trip..=)
   BTW,my holiday is coming soon~~so excited can rest a while~~
   And Final also coming..i'll do my best but not try my best! final exam? ce n'est pas grave!! Bonne Chance!! 

没有评论:

发表评论